Amulek provides vital keys to progressing spiritually.
- “…Contend no more against the Holy Ghost…but receive it
- …Take upon you the name of Christ…
- …Humble yourselves even to the dust, and worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in truth…
- …Live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which [God] doth bestow upon you
- …Be watchful unto prayer continually, that ye may not be led away by the temptations of the devil…
- …Have patience and bear with all manner of afflictions…with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions.” (Alma 34:38-41)
-In what ways do people contend against the Holy Ghost?
-How can a person receive the Holy Ghost? Is it possible to fully do so without being baptized by one with authority?